- Master of Science in Highway Engineering, University of Stratchclyde, Scotland
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Professional Engineer, Board of Engineers Malaysia (B.E.M)
- Fellow Institute of Engineers Malaysia (F.I.E.M)
- Fellow of The Institution of Highway and Transportation (F.I.H.T)
- Member of The Road Engineering Association of Malaysia (MREAM)
- Member of The American Society of Civil Engineer (MASCE)
- Member of The ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) (ASEAN Eng.)
- DARJAH AHLI MAHKOTA PERAK (A.M.P)
August 1994 – to present
- PRINCIPAL PARTNERS OF KHAIRI CONSULT (KC) SDN BHD, CONSULTING ENGINEER.
June 1993 – August 1994
- SENIOR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, ROAD DESIGN UNIT of JKR
October 1990 – May 1993
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR of Road JKR Perak
June 1987 – September 1990
- CHIEF RESIDENT ENGINEER, KESBAN Road Projects, Gerik, Perak.
October 1985 – May 1987
- Post Graduate Degree in Highway Engineering – University of Stratchclyde, Glasgow, United Kingdom and was awarded Master of Science in Highway Engineering.
- Thesis : The Project Management by Using Computers.
September 1984 – September 1985
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF OPERATION, MALAYSIAN HIGHWAY AUTHORITY
October 1981 – August 1984
- DISTRICT ENGINEER, JKR PERAK TENGAH, PERAK
June 1980 – September 1981
- DISTRICT ENGINEER, JKR MERSING, JOHOR
May 1978 – May 1980
- ROAD ENGINEER, JKR MUAR, JOHOR