- Master in Geotechnical Engineering , Asian Institute of Technology Bangkok, Thailand
- B. Sc (Hons) Civil Eng., University of Manchester, England
- Darjah Indera Mahkota Pahang (
- Professional Engineer, Board of Engineers Malaysia (B.E.M)
- Member of American Society of Civil Engineers (MASCE)
- Member of The Road Engineering Association of Malaysia (MREAM)
- Member of South East Asia Geotechnical Society
- Member of International Society of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering (ISSMFE)
- Member of Deep Foundation Institute, USA
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING ATTENDED
2nd June 1989 – 2nd. July 1989
- Land and Regional Mapping for Transmigration Project, Cibinong Bogor Department of Transmigration Indonesia
12th. May 1991 – 20th. June 1991
- Terrain Evaluation and Engineering Mapping Course, Planning Division, Geotechnical Control Office Hong Kong
10th. January 1994 – 18th. March 1994
- Geotechnical Research Fellowship Programme, University of Bristol England
10th. January 1994 – 18th. March 1994
- Appreciation of Geotechnics in South Africa, Johannesburg South Africa
- D.M. Lloyd, M.G. Anderson, A.N. Hussein, A. Jamaludin and P.L. Wilkinson, (2001) “Preventing Landslides on Roads and Railways: A New Risk-based Approach”. Proceedings of Institution of Civil Engineers, Civil Engineering 144 August 2001, Pp 129-134 Paper 12521 London.
- Azmi Jamaludin & Ahmad Nadzri Hussein, (2000) “Selection of Slope Stabilisation Remedial Works for a Mountainous Road in Malaysia”. Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Landslides, Cardiff, United Kingdom. 26 – 30 June 2000
- Azmi Jamaludin & Ahmad Nadzri Hussein, (1999) “Stabilisation and Remedial Works on Some Failed Slopes Along the East – West Highway Malaysia” Proceedings of International Symposium on Slope Stability Engineering, Geotechnical and Environmental Aspects, Matsuyama, Shikoku, Japan, 8 – 11 November 1999
- Azmi Jamaludin, Zahari Muda, Shamsuri Alias & Norman Md. Yusof, (1999) “Application of Hazard and Risk Mapping to a Mountainous Highway in Malaysia” Proceedings of International Symposium on Slope Stability Engineering, Geotechnical and Environmental Aspects, Matsuyama, Shikoku, Japan, 8 – 11 November 1999.
- Azmi Jamaludin & Ahmad Nazri Hussein, (1998) “The Performance of Large Diameter Bored Piles Used For A Road Project In Malaysia” Proceedings Of The 3rd International Geotechnical Seminar On Deep Foundation On Bored And Auger Piles, Ghent, Belgium, 19 – 21 October 1998.
- Azmi Jamaludin & Stephen Newman, (1995) “The Collection And Review Of Background Information And The East – West Highway Project Database, IKRAM Geotechnical Division Seminar, May 1995, Penang.
- Azman Abd. Samad & Azmi Jamaludin, (1994) “A Scientific Approach To Cost Effective Management Of Mountainous Roads In Malaysia”, Institution Of Engineers, Malaysia / Singapore / Indonesia, Tripartite Meeting And Convention On Safety And Quality Of Engineering Works, Johor Bahru, August 1994.
- Anderson, M. G; Llyod, D.M; Park, Harun, M.B; Jamaludin, A; Collison, A; Anderson, E.A, (1994) “Extending The Slope Of Slope Hydrology – Stability Assessments In The Topics: Towards Cost – Effective Management Of Mountainous Roads In Malaysia”, Proceedings Of The 1st Malaysian Road Conference, June 20 – 23, 1994.
- Azmi Jamaludin (1994) “East – West Highway Preventive Measures And Stability Study” Seminar On Appreciation Of Geotechnical In South Africa, Johannesberg, South Africa, 7 – 18 December 1994.
- Azmi Jamaludin (1993) “Some Laboratory Prediction Of Undrained Shear Strength Of Soft Marine Klang Clay” ‘Penemuan July 1993′, Research Bulletin Of Institut Kerja Raya Malaysia (IKRAM), Vol. 4. No. 2, July 1993, JKR 20709 – 0299 – 93.
- Azmi Jamaludin & Norman Md. Yusof (1993) “Some Consideration Of Factors In Hazard Risk Mapping Of East – West Highway”, Proceedings Of The 2nd Geotechnical Division Seminar (IKRAM/JKR 2/93), 7 – 9 May 1993, Genting Highlands.
- Azmi Jamaludin (1992) “Application Of Stress History And Normalised Soil Engineering Parameters (SHANSEP) Method To Soft Marine Klang Clay”, Proceedings Of The 1st Geotechnical Division Seminar (IKRAM/JKR 2/92) 25 – 27 May, Langkawi.
September 1995 – to present
- DIRECTOR OF KHAIRI CONSULT (KC) SDN BHD, CONSULTING ENGINEER.
May 1988 – August 1995
- GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER – PUBLIC WORKS INSTITUTE OF MALAYSIA (IKRAM)
- Project coordinator for the East – West Highway Long Term Preventive Measures and Stability Study.
- Member in the Geotechnical Team for IKRAM in the rescue operation on the collapse of Block 1, Highland Towers Condominium, Hulu Kelang.
September 1986 – April 1988
- GRADUATE STUDENT FOR M.ENG (GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING), ASIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
September 1985 – August 1986
- GEOTECHNICAL DESIGN ENGINEER, DESIGN AND RESEARCH SECTION, PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA
September 1984-August 1985
- CIVIL ENGINEER – COMPUTER SECTION, PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA