- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Cert. In Traffic & Transportation Planning, University of Philippines
MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATION
- Professional Engineer, Board of Engineers Malaysia (B.E.M)
- Darjah Setia Bakti Negeri Sembilan (
May 2003 – present
- Managing Director, Strength Square (M) Sdn Bhd, Consulting Engineers
August 1994 – April 2003
- Director Of Khairi Consult (KC) Sdn Bhd ( Civil, Structural And Geotechnical Engineering
- Responsible for all the design elements, activities and design progress inclusive of project presentation and meetings with the Clients
- Monitoring, checking and supervising the design progress, activities and performance of all the staffs in the department
- Brief the Project Director and Client on all issues related to the project
- Ensuring that all documents and reports are in order before submitting to the Client
September 1989 – August 1994
- Design Engineer – Attached To Cawangan Jalan, Jabatan Kerja Raya, Ibu Pejabat JKR Kuala Lumpur
Preparing detail engineering design of the followings projects:-
- The design of Membaikpulih Kawasan – kawasan Merbahaya di Pulau Pinang, Simpang Ampat, Sungai Bakap dan Bumbung Lima, Seberang Perai
- The design of Memperelokkan Jalan Kulai, Tanjung Putri, Johor Bahru. (km 28 – km 32), Kulai , Johor
- The design of Kompleks Kastam, Tanjong Putri, Johor Bahru
March 1986 – September 1989
- Site Engineer,Jabatan Kerja Raya , Pahang Tenggara, Pahang
Engaged in the contract administration and supervision of the following project:-
- Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Muadzam Shah, Pekan Pahang
- Pipe laying works for Bandar Cini 2,3 and 4
- Projek Membaikpulih Jalan Masuk ke Paloh Hinai, Pekan, Pahang
Road Maintenance Engineer
- Responsible for the budgeting, planning and implementing the road maintenance program (departmental and contracts) for all roads in the region of Pahang Tenggara.
March 1983 – February 1986
- Project Engineer, Jabatan Bekalan Air Selangor
Responsible for the technical supervision and management of the 20 mgd Sg. Rangkap Water Treatment Plant, Templer Park.
- Assisting the Chief Project Coordinator in the implementation of the Sg. Selangor Water Supply Scheme.
- Work undertaken includes coordinating the activities of the contractors, consultants, government agencies and checking the detailed design submitted by the consultants.